From buying your first home to buying an investment property, if you are buying any real estate you will likely be needing a mortgage. Today I’m chatting with Ray Daez, a GTA based mortgage broker, who is answering all of your questions.
We talk about:
1. What is a preapproval mortgage and when do you need one?
2. When you should be refinancing your mortgage
3. How to qualify for a mortgage and what do banks look at for approval
4. Can you get a mortgage if you are laid off, on cerb or employment insurance (EI), long or short term disability, maternity or parental leave, etc
5. What are your options if you don’t qualify for a mortgage
6. Why a joint venture with other people may be the future
After you’ve watched this video, be sure to LIKE, COMMENT, & SUBSCRIBE to this channel HERE for more videos.
About The Podcast
Welcome to my podcast “In Conversation with Amin Dhillon” where I sit down with THE movers-and-shakers and the stars to chat about LIFE, LOVE, BUSINESS, and being a total BOSS. It’s raw, it’s candid, it’s the stories behind the headlines! New episodes weekly.
Subscribe now! www.youtube.com/amindhillon