For the latest GET THE LOOK tutorial, my glam team and I show you how you can re-create KIM KARDASHIAN'S everyday look. That's right, we show you how to achieve her makeup, hair, & outfit!!
Special thanks to my amazing ladies Rav and Kaashni Brar from Rav B Beauty Concepts. Love working with them!
Pick up some of the products used:
1.Cetaphil moisturizer Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion 500ml
2. MAC Paint Pot 'Groundwork' MAC Paint Pot Groundwork
3. MAC eyeshadow 'Carbon'MAC Eye Shadow Matte Carbon
5. DUO eyelash glue Duo Eyelash Adhesive, Clear White - 1/4 Oz
6. MAKE UP FOR EVER Foundation 173 Make Up For Ever Pro Finish Multi Use Powder Foundation - # 173 Neutral Amber 10g/0.35oz
7. MAKE UP FOR EVER foundation 128 Make Up For Ever Pro Finish Multi Use Powder Foundation - # 128 Neutral Sand 10g/0.35oz
8. MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Brow #30 Make Up For Ever Aqua Brow Kit - #30 Dark Brown 7ml
9. MAC Lipstick in 'Cherish' MAC Lip Stick Cherish for Women, 0.1 Ounce
10. MAC Lipstick in 'Angel' MAC Lipstick Angel
11. BIG SEXY HAIR Hairspray Big Sexy Hair Spray & Stay Intense Hold Hair Spray by Sexy Hair for Unisex Hair Spray, 9 Ounce
Hope you enjoy the video! If you like the look, be sure to subscribe for more videos and leave a comment on which celebrity look you want me and my glam squad to re-create next!
I get so many requests by friends and family to see some of my old pageant footage that I decided to finally put together a video. I was able to get my hands on some footage from my first ever beauty pageant! It was a million years ago and oh my gosh, so much has happened since I competed! Watching this video brought back so many wonderful memories. I'm so so so glad I did it. It was super hard for me to enter as I had never done anything like this before but it was exactly the right kind of challenge I needed. That pageant taught me so much, from how to present yourself to how to deliver under pressure. Anyways, I'm sure you are curious to watch it so here is the video. I hope you enjoy watching it and don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more videos!
Hope you are having a wonderful holiday season. I'm spending the holidays with my loved ones and just appreciating all the blessings I have. 2014 has been a very interesting year with many highs and lows. With all the hardships happening around the world, I just wanted to take the time out to say how much I appreciate your support. You guys mean a lot to me! In honour of the holidays, I put together a little Christmas special answering 10 holiday related questions from you. Check out the video below. Hope you enjoy it!
Before I sign off, I wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas filled with tons of love and joy. Take this moment to count your blessings and make sure to give your loved ones a big hug!